Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine's Decor - Things I'm Loving

We'll folks, I've been hit by Cupid's arrow. I am officially ready for Valentine's Day and another reason to decorate my house. I'm getting out my Valentine's Day decorations this week and have been looking around some other blogs and websites for new inspiration. I'm still loving the decor I used from last year (which I will share once everything is complete), but I think it's fun to add in a new decor or DIY projects each year. 

Here are some things I'm loving...
Front Door

DSCN6303
Mantle
Red-and-Pink Valentine's Mantel

You can always find some great ideas on Pinterest. And Lil' Luna also has some great Valentine's ideas!

For recipes I always turn to Bakerella, Picky-Palate and Annies-Eats

Where do y'all go for Valentine's ideas? I'm always looking for new blogs to read and find ideas from, so please feel free to share!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

The Doyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...