Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Our Holiday in the Sun

Hello everyone! I am finally getting around to posting about our fabulous family vacation to the Caribbean. The week before Christmas, we hopped a plane to Miami, met up with my parents and boarded a cruise ship for a 7 night Caribbean cruise on the Celebrity Reflection. We had a fabulous time! This is Celebrity's newest ship and was beautiful! 



We went to four islands, San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, St. Thomas and St. Johns. We sight-seed, shopped, snorkeled and relaxed on some beautiful beaches!
San Juan
St. Maarten
St. John
The views were breathtaking!

On the ship, we relaxed by the pool, enjoyed the spa, went to some fantastic shows and ate some amazing food. Did I mention that we ate? The food on the ship, especially at the specialty restaurants was excellent!


Hot stone loungers in the spa
Solarium 
Hubby and I in St. Thomas
My wonderful parents
 Lobster tail made table side. Yum!
Pistachio creme brulee

We had a blast! Mom and I are ready to plan the next one! I'll leave you with a shot of a Caribbean sunset. Doesn't get much better than this...


Hope everyone has a great week!

The Doyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...