Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Girly Sea Themed Nursery

I am so excited to share our baby girls nursery with everyone! It is everything I hoped for and know our girl will love growing up in it! 

When we found out we were pregnant, I immediately began looking at nursery ideas. My favorite store is Pottery Barn Kids. This was my first stop when we found out we were having a girl. There is something super adorable about a little girls nursery. I saw this room online and loved it. Hubby is a huge fisherman and I thought the sea theme would be right up his alley too. They happen to have the key west bedding set up in the store and it was just as fabulous in person. 

So without further adieu, I present our baby girl's nursery...










Crib - Kendall Fixed Gate Crib from Pottery Barn Kids
Rocker - PB Kids Comfort Swivel and Ottoman
Dresser/Changing Table - Kendall Dresser and Changing Table from Pottery Barn Kids
Curtains - Sailcloth Panel with Blackout Liner in Bright Pink
Lighting - PB Kids Harper Chandelier
Wall Art - PB Kids
Closet - Martha Stewart closet from Home Depot (custom installed thanks to my Dad!)

We are so happy with the final result! It makes me happy every time I walk in the room! Hope you enjoy!

 The Doyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...