Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Style Loves

Does anyone keep a style wish list? Things that you would love to add to your closet and wardrobe? Here are some of my recent style loves. As you can see I did some daydreaming online browsing to get me through this hump day.
Tory Burch Robinson Crossbody 

Polished Patent Reva Ballet Flat
Of course I need the shoes to match!
Placed Floral Print Silk Cotton Dress

Cute floral and navy dress from Loft
Collection modern toggle coat

Red coat from J Crew
Collection Nora calf hair ballet flats
Leopard flats from J Crew
Maritime blazer in stripe
Stripped blazer from J Crew 

What are you guys loving these days? I style love list could be bigger so feel free to share! 

Happy Wednesday everyone!

The Doyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...