Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Are You Pinterested in a Challenge?

Does anyone else get completely lost on Pinterest? You go on for just a few minutes to see what's new and two hours later you come up for air?! I love it ad you can see here). It is so fun to see all the great ideas out there for recipes, crafting, home decorating and much more. I also love it because you get introduced to new blogs to read and I'm always up for adding to my blog list!

Yesterday I saw this post from Sherry at Young House Love, for the Pinterest Challenge, Fall Edition. I have been reading about this challenge that she and Katie Bower do every season for a while now. I've decided its time to stop watching and actually get in the game. 




I'm still shuffling through my pins to determine which project I want to tackle. Isn't this fun!?! I can't wait to get started on my project and share it on Tuesday! 


So is anyone else pinterested in a challenge? Any other Pinterest fans out there that want to join in on the fun?


The Doyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...