Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Give Thanks!



 
It's Thanksgiving week! Can you believe how fast time is flying by? 2012 is coming to a close but not before we celebrate family and friends and all we are thankful for and the 
birth of Christ this Christmas!

 I am so looking forward to a much needed break and some R and R. I will be unplugging for the rest of the week to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with family. We have a lot to going on with a big Thanksgiving feast and mama's cooking (YUM!), a special birthday party for my Grandma, loving on my sweet new baby cousin, and a lot quality family time!


thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for this year. Our wonderful marriage, great family and friends, our house, good jobs, our health and a great new year ahead! I'm so excited to see what all it will bring! 



Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...